Philani Child Health and Nutrition Project
The Philani Child Health and Nutrition Project is a community-based NGO committed to the protection of the rights of every child to proper nutrition and healthcare in communities where malnourished children and destitute mothers are most vulnerable.
The Philani Child Health and Nutrition Project seeks to appoint a Chief Administrator, based in Cape Town.
The person will join a dynamic team with a commitment to improve the lives of women and children living under difficult circumstances in periurban Cape Town and Eastern Cape.
- Writing funding proposals and reports for funders;
- Take responsibility for timely and professional communication with funders.
- Manage the organisation's HR processes and policies;
- Oversee the basic HR work done by two administrators (for 35 staff and 150 volunteers); Make sure that all areas of HR within the organisation are run according to correct labour practices.
- General higher level administration: leases, property management, insurance, Board and committee meetings, newsletters, pamphlets, annual reports, public relations.
- Tertiary education;
- Solid experience in administration and all aspects of HR management;
- Writing skills and experience in proposal and report writing.
Philani is looking for a disciplined, organised person with good communication skills and a commitment to making a difference in the lives of vulnerable women and children
Salary: A negotiable salary based on qualification and experience will be offered.
To apply, submit a CV and contact of your referees and motivation letter to email@example.com or fax to: 021 387 5107.
Please quote the source of this advertisement in your application - NGO Pulse Portal.
For more about Philani Child Health and Nutrition Project, refer to www.philani.org.za.
For other vacancies in the NGO sector, refer to www.ngopulse.org/vacancies.
Secure your place in the 25th anniversary edition of the Prodder NGO Directory which will be released on 24 October 2012. Refer to www.prodder.org.za for more information.