Philani Child Health and Nutrition Project: Chief Administrator
Tuesday, May 22, 2012 - 10:58
Philani Child Health and Nutrition Project
Please note: this opportunity closing date has passed and may not be available any more.
Opportunity closing date:Friday, June 22, 2012
The Philani Child Health and Nutrition Project seeks to appoint a Chief Administrator, based in Cape Town.
The person will join a dynamic team with a commitment to improve the lives of women and children living under difficult circumstances in periurban Cape Town and Eastern Cape.
- Writing funding proposals and reports for funders;
- Take responsibility for timely and professional communication with funders.
- Manage the organisation's HR processes and policies;
- Oversee the basic HR work done by two administrators (for 35 staff and 150 volunteers); Make sure that all areas of HR within the organisation are run according to correct labour practices.
- General higher level administration: leases, property management, insurance, Board and committee meetings, newsletters, pamphlets, annual reports, public relations.
- Tertiary education;
- Solid experience in administration and all aspects of HR management;
- Writing skills and experience in proposal and report writing.
Salary: A negotiable salary based on qualification and experience will be offered.
To apply, submit a CV and contact of your referees and motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to: 021 387 5107.
Please quote the source of this advertisement in your application - NGO Pulse Portal.
For more about Philani Child Health and Nutrition Project, refer to www.philani.org.za.
For other vacancies in the NGO sector, refer to www.ngopulse.org/vacancies.
Secure your place in the 25th anniversary edition of the Prodder NGO Directory which will be released on 24 October 2012. Refer to www.prodder.org.za for more information.