The Pebbles Project Trust
The Pebbles Project Trust is a registered nonprofit organisation that supports children, families and communities on the wine farms in and around Stellenbosch and Wellington. The work of Pebbles consists of five main pillars: education, health, nutrition, protection and environment.
The Pebbles Project Trust seeks to appoint a Project Coordinator based in Stellenbosch.
This is a one-year renewable fixed term contract based on funding and performance. This is a full day position (08h00 – 17h00), five days per week.
- Manage projects and programmes on one cluster of farms;
- Overall management of the volunteer programme;
- Assist with the monitoring and evaluation of the After-School Club (ASC) and Early Childhood Development (ECD) Programme.
- Degree in social work, psychology, sport, community development or education would be advantageous;
- Minimum of two years working experience in one of the above mentioned fields;
- Drivers license and own car (this role involves extensive local driving);
- Attention to detail, plan and prioritize work, meet deadlines to successfully deliver a diversity of objectives and demands;
- Previous managerial experience would be advantageous;
- Ability to work with a team and to work independently;
- Willingness to work flexible hours, some weekends and evenings (occasionally);
- Fluency in written/spoken English and Afrikaans;
- Networking skills;
- Excellent computer skills;
- Strong administration skills and report writing skills.
To apply, submit a CV and motivation letter to Kobie Snyman at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please quote the source of this advertisement in your application - NGO Pulse Portal.
If you are not invited for an interview by 15 January 2015, consider your application unsuccessful. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
The Pebbles Project Trust reserves the right not to fill the position.
For more about the Pebbles Project Trust, refer to http://www.pebblesproject.co.za.
For other vacancies in the NGO sector, refer to www.ngopulse.org/vacancies.
Want to reach the widest spectrum of NGO and development stakeholders in South Africa as part of your communication and outreach objectives? Learn more about how the NGO Pulse Premium Advertising Service can support your communication requirements. Visit http://goo.gl/MUCvL for more information.