The Pebbles Project
The Pebbles Project Trust is a registered NPO that supports children, families and communities on the wine farms in and around Stellenbosch and Wellington. The work of Pebbles has five main pillars: education, health, nutrition, protection and environment.
The Pebbles Project Trust seeks to employ a Nutrition Programme Manager, based in Stellenbosch.
This is a twelve-month renewable contract based on performance. This is a full day position (07h00 - 16h00).
- Overall management of the Pebbles Project Nutritional Programme;
- Liaising with dieticians and other stakeholders to ensure that 250 ECD children receive nutritious meals every day;
- Sourcing new suppliers as well as donors for the programme;
- Daily delivery of meals to the ECD centres
- Managing the Nutritional Programme budget;
- Assistance with monitoring and evaluation as well as report writing.
- Proven fundraising and budgeting skills;
- Previous feeding scheme experience will be advantageous;
- Love of children and a passion to make a difference;
- Clean driving license and own vehicle;
- Fluent written/spoken English and Afrikaans;
- Excellent computer skills;
- Organisational skills;
- Strong administration skills.
Salary: R7 000 – R10 000 per month based on skills, experience and track record.
To apply, submit a CV and motivation letter to Kobie Snyman at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are not invited for an interview by the 15 May 2014, consider your application unsuccessful. Only successful applicants will be contacted and no correspondence will be entered into.
Please quote the source of this advertisement in your application - NGO Pulse Portal.
The Pebbles Project Trust reserves the right not to fill the position.
For more about the Pebbles Project Trust, refer to www.pebblesproject.co.za.
For other vacancies in the NGO sector, refer to www.ngopulse.org/vacancies.
Want to reach the widest spectrum of NGO and development stakeholders in South Africa as part of your communication and outreach objectives? Learn more about how the NGO Pulse Premium Advertising Service can support your communication requirements. Visit http://goo.gl/MUCvL for more information.