The Pebbles Project is a registered nonprofit organisation that supports children, families and communities on the wine farms in and around Stellenbosch and Wellington. The work of the Pebbles project involves five main pillars: education, health, nutrition, protection and environment.
The Pebbles Project seeks to employ an Early Childhood Development (ECD) Special Needs Manager, based in Stellenbosch.
This is a 12 months renewable contract based on performance. This is a half-day position (08h00-13h00). The ECD Special Needs Manager will have a minimum of three years teaching experience.
- Overall management of the Pebbles Project ECD Special Needs Programme;
- Assistance with the ECD centre teacher training programme;
- Assistance with monitoring and evaluation as well as report writing.
- Teaching or occupational therapy degree or diploma;
- Minimum of three years experience with a track record in teaching, preferably in special needs / remedial teaching or Occupational Therapy;
- Love of children and a passion to make a difference;
- Clean driving license and own vehicle;
- Fluent written/spoken English and Afrikaans;
- Excellent computer skills;
- Organisational skills;
- Strong administration skills.
Salary: R7 500 - R8 000 per month, based on skills, experience and track record.
To apply, submit a CV and motivational letter to Marileze Buys at: email@example.com by the 31st of January 2014.
Please quote the source of this advertisement in your application - NGO Pulse Portal.
If you are not invited for an interview by the 7 February 2014, consider your application unsuccessful. Only successful applicants will be contacted and no correspondence will be entered into. The Pebbles Project reserves the right not to fill the position.
For more about the Pebbles Project Trust, refer to http://www.pebblesproject.co.za.
For other vacancies in the NGO sector, refer to www.ngopulse.org/vacancies.
Need to upgrade your NGO's technology capacity and infrastructure? Need software and hardware at significantly discounted prices? Refer to the SANGOTeCH online technology donation and discount portal at www.sangotech.org.