Pact South Africa
Pact is a 40-year old international non-governmental organisation (NGO) operating in 59 countries. Pact's mission is to build empowered communities, governments and private institutions that give people an opportunity for a better life. Programmes focus on governance, health, economic development and natural resource management.
Pact South Africa invites suitably qualified candidates to apply for the following vacancies:
- Grants Officer;
- Grants Accountants;
- Capacity Development Advisor;
- Contracts Officer;
- Contracts Manager;and
- Director of Grants and Contracts.
- Deadline for the applications: 31 August 2013;
- Applications must be e-mailed to: Applications@pactsa.org.za. Include a detailed CV with at least three references and a cover letter in one e-mail. Please use the position title in the header of the e-mail;
- Only candidates that are shortlisted will be contacted.
For more about Pact South Africa, refer to www.pactworld.org/south-africa.