Established in 1910, The National Institute for Crime Prevention and the Reintegration of Offenders (NICRO) is at the forefront of South Africa’s unrelenting search for effective, lasting solutions to combating crime and creating a safe, crime-free country. NICRO, which regards crime as a threat to democracy, good governance and individual rights, is the only NGO providing comprehensive, holistic crime reduction and crime prevention services nationally.
NICRO seeks to appoint a Sales / Fundraising Coordinator, based in Cape Town.
- Sustaining long-term professional working relationships with donors;
- Ensuring impeccable administration, reporting, monitoring and follow-up on all leads;
- Providing data and reports to help the sales team;
- Keeping track of sales targets;
- Maintain customer database by inputting customer profile and updates; preparing and distributing monthly reports.
- Minimum of five years fundraising experience;
- Require good clerical skills, together with computing and data entry skills;
- Pro-active / competent / enthusiastic / motivated and highly organised;
- Communication skills: written and verbal;
- Ability to work under pressure and to meet deadlines;
- Valid driver’s licence.
To apply, submit a CV and motivational letter to Rozanne Green at Rozanne@nicro.co.za.
Please quote the source of this advertisement in your application - NGO Pulse Portal.
If you have not been contacted by 20 March 2014 for an interview you have unfortunately not been shortlisted for the position.
For more about the National Institute for Crime Prevention and the Reintegration of Offenders, refer to www.nicro.org.za.
For other vacancies in the NGO sector, refer to www.ngopulse.org/vacancies.