National Institute for Crime Prevention and the Reintegration of Offenders (NICRO)
Established in 1910, The National Institute for Crime Prevention and the Reintegration of Offenders (NICRO) is at the forefront of South Africa’s unrelenting search for effective, lasting solutions to combating crime and creating a safe, crime-free country. NICRO, which regards crime as a threat to democracy, good governance and individual rights, is the only NGO providing comprehensive, holistic crime reduction and crime prevention services nationally.
NICRO seeks to appoint a Sales Agent, based in Cape Town.
The Agent will utilise their flair for sales coupled with strong customer service skills.
- Minimum of two years experience of sales in a high volume fast, paced environment with proven results;
- Strong customer service and telesales skills;
- Exceptional verbal communication skills in English, coupled with professional phone etiquette;
- Computer proficiency (experience in Windows based systems and Internet);
- Good organisational skills and the ability to multi-task and prioritize in a high-volume, fast paced environment;
- Excellent written communication skills;
- Effective listening skills;
- Problem solving and decision making skills;
- Superior closing skills;
- High energy and able to work in a highly pressurised environment;
- Mature and professional approach to business;
- Can-do attitude and bottom line achiever - a visionary who is results driven and able to implement operationally i.e. can meet deadlines;
- Excellent communication skills;
- A confident and determined approach;
- Resilience - and the ability to cope with rejection;
- Self-motivation and drive;
- Competitive streak;
- Positive mental attitude.
To apply, submit a CV, certified copies of your qualifications, and a motivational letter disclosing all relevant information that will assist the panel in considering your application to Jeanne Rawlinson, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please quote the source of this advertisement in your application - NGO Pulse Portal.
If you have not been contacted by 23 May 2014 for an interview you have unfortunately not been shortlisted for the position.
For more about the National Institute for Crime Prevention and the Reintegration of Offenders, refer to www.nicro.org.za.
For other vacancies in the NGO sector, refer to www.ngopulse.org/vacancies.
Follow news, information and updates from SANGONeT and NGO Pulse on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/ngopulse