National Institute for Crime Prevention and the Reintegration of Offenders (NICRO)
Established in 1910, The National Institute for Crime Prevention and the Reintegration of Offenders (NICRO) is at the forefront of South Africa’s unrelenting search for effective, lasting solutions to combating crime and creating a safe, crime-free country. NICRO, which regards crime as a threat to democracy, good governance and individual rights, is the only NGO providing comprehensive, holistic crime reduction and crime prevention services nationally.
NICRO seeks to appoint a General Manager, based in Cape Town.
This is a senior-level position reporting to the CEO. The role is to provide leadership in the planning and implementation of a successful and sustainable business strategy and secure new business opportunities that will enable NICRO to continue delivering on its mandate while exceeding its forecast revenue and profit targets.
- The implementation of a new sustainable business strategy;
- To secure and maximize short, medium and long-term profitability;
- To compile and secure an annual board approved budget.
- Be in possession of a BCom/Business Administration/equivalent degree with three to five years experience;
- Experience in the financial services and/or commerce industry;
- Demonstrate understanding and excellence in business development financial planning and excellent commercial experience in the sustainable running of a national enterprise.
To apply, submit a brief CV, motivation letter, current salary details and details of three contactable work-related referees to email@example.com.
Any relocation costs are to be solely born by the successful applicant.
Please quote the source of this advertisement in your application - NGO Pulse Portal.
NICRO is committed to employment equity and preference will be given to historically disadvantaged citizens of RSA.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
For more about the National Institute for Crime Prevention and the Reintegration of Offenders, refer to www.nicro.org.za.
For other vacancies in the NGO sector, refer to www.ngopulse.org/vacancies.
Want to reach the widest spectrum of NGO and development stakeholders in South Africa as part of your communication and outreach objectives? Learn more about how the NGO Pulse Premium Advertising Service can support your communication requirements. Visit http://goo.gl/MUCvL for more information.