Nicro: Area Manager
Thursday, September 6, 2012 - 09:38
Please note: this opportunity closing date has passed and may not be available any more.
Opportunity closing date:Friday, September 14, 2012
NICRO seeks to appoint an Area Manager, based in Cape Town.
- Provide supervision and management services to Supervisors monitoring the implementation of supervision model;
- Provincial networking • Advocacy and lobbying;
- Expansion of services;
- Compiling reports;
- Compiling management information;
- Stakeholder engagement;
- Quality assurance;
- Strategic implementation and management;
- Media spokesperson.
- Bachelor’s degree social work or a four-year degree with a minimum 10 years experience in the field and five year supervision experience;
- Registration with the SACSSP required;
- Networking and excellent communications skills;
- Ability to establish and maintain professional trusting, relationships with other professionals, social workers, client groups and communities and other stakeholders;
- Acceptance of ethnic, cultural, religious, and sexual identities as well as an understanding of the socio-economic situations client’s experience;
- High level of computer skills;
- Knowledge and experience of the principles and practices of all aspects of the social work profession, finance and organisational development and management, research and evaluation methodology;
- Demonstrated ability to write, read, analyse, interpret and disseminate general business periodicals, professional journals, technical professional procedures, government regulations and practice related information;
- Ability to write reports, project plans, business plans, and business correspondence.
Please quote the source of this advertisement in your application - NGO Pulse Portal.
Should you not be contacted by 25 September 2012 for an interview, you have unfortunately not been shortlisted for the position.
For more about the National Institute for Crime Prevention and the Reintegration of Offenders, refer to www.nicro.org.za.
For other vacancies in the NGO sector, refer to www.ngopulse.org/vacancies..
Follow news, information and updates from SANGONeT and NGO Pulse on Facebook at http://mzan.si/AAzs.