New loveLife Trust
The New loveLife Trust is a non-governmental organisation (NGO) that campaigns with nationwide community level outreach and supports programmes that promote healthy, HIV-free living among South African teens. loveLife has reached unprecedented scale in implementing cutting-edge comprehensive and combined social behaviour change programming face-to-face with adolescents.
The New loveLife Trust seeks to appoint a Temp Provincial Programme Leader, based in Mpumalanga.
The Trust is looking to recruit a suitable candidate to ensure that all loveLife programmes are implemented in the specific province so as to meet programme targets and maintain programme quality, in line with National/Provincial HIV-prevention objectives. The successful applicant would be required to fulfil the following primary functions in a professional manner and with technical excellence:
- Develop with the provincial and regional team an annual HIV-prevention plan for the province detailing how loveLife programmes will prevent new infections in South African youth aged 12 to 19 years;
- Ensure that all provincial and regional staff reach national programmes targets of the loveLife campaign;
- Ensure that appropriate programmatic support is targeted at loveLife goGogetters, groundBREAKERS, Mpintshis, schools, loveLifestyle programmes, loveLife Games Take Back The Future programme, and all other outreach events, including Community Dialogues, BORN FREE Dialogues and special events;
- Ensure that all programme platforms are properly branded and that loveLife’s media platforms are correctly integrated with, represented in, and provided with content on, loveLife’s face-to-face programmes;
- Engage, manage, and maintain good relationships and communication channels with partners and stakeholders that directly assist in reaching loveLife national programme targets;
- Ensure that training and other capacity-building interventions are implemented such that loveLife staff and volunteers can do their jobs within the programme structure;
- Implement – at a provincial level – any other training that is required or identified in the course of the year, based on the training needs of loveLife team members, loveLife partners and/or stakeholders or, the Provincial Manager;
- Provide structured feedback (using the templates provided) on the quality of implementation of loveLife programmes, and on specific aspects of programme design as required;
- Participate productively in programme design and development processes as co-ordinated by National programmes team members;
- Support the Provincial Manager with procurement processes, as delegated, to ensure the smooth implementation of programmes;
- Ensure all programme activities of loveLife in the province are correctly, accurately, and promptly reported on using the correct communication channels;
- Manage programmes, training logistics and conferencing logistics, in collaboration with the National Travel and Conferencing team;
- Ensure that every loveLife hub has completed a proper community mapping exercise; map is displayed and used regularly.
- Tertiary qualification linked to programme management, education, policy, business administration;
- Excellent facilitation and presentation skills;
- Project and financial management
- Programme design and development;
- Strong community development background;
- Advanced computer literacy in Microsoft Office;
- Ability to interact with people at all levels;
- Valid driver’s licence is compulsory;
- Willingness to work over weekends, travel extensively and spending long period away from home.
Total remuneration package: R18 450 per month.
To apply, submit a CV (no certificates) to firstname.lastname@example.org, indicating the position you are applying for in the subject line.
Please quote the source of this advertisement in your application - NGO Pulse Portal.
The New loveLife Trust reserves the right to amend and/or withdraw adverts at any time without notification.
If you do not receive any feedback on your application within six weeks from the closing date, please consider your application unsuccessful.
For more about The New loveLife Trust, refer to www.lovelife.org.za.
For other vacancies in the NGO sector, refer to www.ngopulse.org/vacancies.
Want to reach the widest spectrum of NGO and development stakeholders in South Africa as part of your communication and outreach objectives? Learn more about how the NGO Pulse Premium Advertising Service can support your communication requirements. Visit http://goo.gl/MUCvL for more information.