The New loveLife Trust
The New loveLife Trust is a non-governmental organisation that campaigns with nationwide community level outreach and supports programmes that promote healthy, HIV-free living among South African teens. loveLife has reached unprecedented scale in implementing cutting-edge comprehensive and combined social behaviour change programming face-to-face with adolescents.
The New loveLife Trust seeks to appoint six Senior Managers to be based in Johannesburg, Mamelodi, Ethekwini, Acornhoek, Royal Bafokeng and Khayelitsha.
The Managers willl provide Strategic Leadership and Management of loveLife programmes in an identified region to ensure sustainability and achieve impact. The successful applicant would be required to fulfil the following primary functions in a professional manner and with technical excellence:
- Strategic Programme Management;
- Develop, Define and Drive regional strategy ensuring alignment to the National Strategy;
- Leading the strategic development and implementation of all programmes in the region in line with loveLife strategy;
- Quality Management Systems and systems strengthening;
- Customer satisfaction index (gauge, monitoring, reporting and responding);
- Quality Assurance on programmes Impact evaluation (tools development);
- Programmes monitoring (implementation, quality assurance, reporting);
- Participate in national research activities as per national request;
- Develop a Risk management strategy for the region and keep of a risk register (with regular tracking);
- Manage and mitigate risks by implementing effective risk controls measures;
- Stakeholder engagement and strategic relationship building;
- Initiate and manage relevant programmes & services partnerships and leverage for programme success;
- Ensure effective and strategic communication with all programme partners and relevant stakeholders;
- Represent loveLife on various stakeholder platforms and participate in strategic civil society engagements in the region;
- Opportunities Creation and Management- Identify opportunities and leverage these for programme implementation and youth benefits;
- Work with partners and relevant stakeholders to create opportunities for the groundBREAKERS and Mpintshis;
- Develop a strategy for managing identified and existing opportunities for the benefit of the programme and the young people within the region;
- Fundraising and Funder Management - Develop and implement a fundraising and sustainability strategy for the region;
- Build strategic partnership (academic, business, government, other civil society groupings) to open funding opportunities for loveLife in the region;
- Develop competitive proposals and leverage diverse donor goals and preferences in conjunction with organisational goals;
- Train Oversight and Management- Oversee all loveLife Academy training interventions in the region;
- Manage the training function by ensuring that the curriculum is relevant and effectively supports programmes strategy and goals;
- Human Resources, Finance and Facilities Management;
- Develop and implement strategic management systems and processes in the region;
- Ensure effective HR and Financial management in the region;
- Portfolio Management- Working with counterpart in the province, manage identified portfolio for smooth engagements and relations with provincial structures of government, civil society, business, etc.
- Masters’ degree or equivalent;
- Strong strategic and business management experience;
- 10 years Executive Management experience;
- Project Management, Strong HR and Financial Management skills;
- Relationship management, Programme Management & Development skills;
- Strong Community Development Background;
- Problem Solving and strong Decision Making Skills;
- Excellent Interpersonal and Communication Skills;
- Ability to interact with people at all levels;
- Driver’s License compulsory and willingness to travel.
Total remuneration package: R513 000 CTC per annum.
To apply, submit a summarised CV (no certificates) via e-mail to: email@example.com.
Please quote the source of this advertisement in your application - NGO Pulse Portal.
The New loveLife Trust reserves the right to amend and/or withdraw adverts at any time without notification.
If you do not receive any feedback on your application within six weeks from the closing date, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Indicate the position you are applying for in the subject line of your email.
For more about The New loveLife Trust, refer to www.lovelife.org.za.
For other vacancies in the NGO sector, refer to www.ngopulse.org/vacancies.
Need to upgrade your NGO's technology capacity and infrastructure? Need software and hardware at significantly discounted prices? Refer to the SANGOTeCH online technology donation and discount portal at www.sangotech.org.