The New loveLife Trust
The New loveLife Trust is an NGO that campaigns with nationwide community level outreach and supports programmes that promote healthy, HIV-free living among South African teens. loveLife has reached unprecedented scale in implementing cutting-edge comprehensive and combined social behaviour change programming face-to-face with adolescents.
The New loveLife Trust seeks to appoint a Regional Programme Leaders, based in Waterberg / Capricorn, Limpopo.
The Regional Programme Leaders will ensure that all loveLife programmes are implemented in the region so as to meet programme targets and maintain programme quality, in line with National / Provincial HIV-prevention objectives.
- Recruit, select and induct groundBREAKERS (with Line Managers), Mpintshis, educators and other community activists in line with National recruitment guidelines;
- Develop and manage groundBREAKER and Mpintshi personal development plans and workplans (with Line Managers);
- Assist groundBREAKERS and Mpintshis in gaining access to schools for programme implementation;
- Evaluate and give regular feedback on sessions conducted by groundBREAKERS and Mpintshis in school;
- Ensure programme implementation is targeting vulnerable youth, keep records of vulnerable youth reached;
- Implement annual groundBREAKER and Mpintshi graduation events with appropriate incentives and ceremony;
- Work with hub teams to implement regular community dialogues on community-relevant topics and National Media themes;
- Implement youth festivals, cluster festivals, and other events included in the regional targets;
- Serve on Local Organising Committees for all loveLife events taking place in allocated area;
- Link orphans and vulnerable children working with goGogetters to groundBREAKERS, and vice versa, monitoring this process;
- Linking Enviro Ys programme activity with local wilderness areas and training sites for Core 2 training;
- Market loveLife groundBREAKERS and Mpintshis as Future Farmers to the local farming community;
- Ensure that loveLife hubs are correctly listed on the National Hubs Table, that every hub has a valid memorandum of understanding with loveLife, and that Line Managers are ready and willing to assist in the implementation of loveLife programmes;
- Conduct all Core and On-Site training relevant to groundBREAKERS, Mpintshis and other programme implementation partners as guided by the national training calendar;
- Conduct all project-specific training relevant to the region; including but not limited to: loveLife Games, goGogetter, and Community Action Team Training;
- Ensure community-level programmes marketing and stakeholder engagement;
- Participate in community and regional forums that promote youth rights in the context of HIV-prevention;
- Ensure that monitoring tools are accurately completed on time and transported to the provincial office within ten working days of completion;
- Management of all logistics and related resources within the region.
- Tertiary qualification linked to programme management, education, policy, business administration;
- Facilitation and presentation skills;
- Project and Financial Management;
- Community development background;
- Advanced computer literacy(MS Office);
- Ability to interact with people at all levels;
- Valid driver’s licence is compulsory.
To apply, submit a CV (no certificates) to email@example.com, indicating the position you are applying for in the subject line of the e-mail.
Please quote the source of this advertisement in your application - NGO Pulse Portal.
The New loveLife Trust reserves the right to amend and/or withdraw adverts at any time without notification.
If you do not receive any feedback on your application within six weeks from the closing date, consider your application unsuccessful.
or more about the New loveLife Trust, refer to www.lovelife.org.za.
For other vacancies in the NGO sector, refer to www.ngopulse.org/vacancies.
Need to upgrade your NGO's technology capacity and infrastructure? Need software and hardware at significantly discounted prices? Refer to the SANGOTeCH online technology donation and discount portal at www.sangotech.org.