New loveLife Trust: Regional Manager - Ilembe Region
The New loveLife Trust
loveLife has reached unprecedented scale in implementing cutting-edge comprehensive and combined social behaviour change programming face-to-face with adolescents.
The New loveLife Trust seeks to appoint a Regional Manager for the Ilembe Region, based in Kwa-Zulu Natal.
The person will lead, coordinate and support regional programme teams that focus on the implementation of programmes and training workshops to mobilise communities.
- Conduct situational analysis/needs assessment to inform programme implementation
- Ensure quality of all programme implementation including YFS;
- Ensure the loveLife brand standards are maintained at all sites (groundBREAKER branding, publication distribution);
- Oversee the development of performance contracts, work plan/reviews;
- Identify exit strategies for the gB’s and Mpintshi’s and ensure information is documented on a database;
- Identify training needs for the implementers (staff, teachers, line managers, area coordinators, Mpintshi’s and groundBREAKERS);
- Identify all stakeholders within the region (local government, corporates, community based organisations and non-governmental organisations);
- Develop partnerships with local electronic and print media (community radio stations, regional radio stations) in conjunction with National Media;
- Initiate and support youth festivals /events/Born Free Dialogues;
- Analyse quarterly monitoring reports to inform programme implementation;
- Line management of regional programme leaders; Area coordinators;
- Identification of developmental needs of subordinates and the appropriate capacitation thereof;
- Comply with financial management system within the province i.e. requisitions; reconciliations; reporting.
- Relevant tertiary qualification with strong community development background;
- Project and financial management experience;
- Sound HR skills;
- Good stakeholder management skills;
- Computer literacy;
- Local language proficiency;
- Ability to interact with people at all levels;
- Valid driver’s licence is compulsory.
To apply, submit a CV (no certificates) and motivation letter with ‘Regional Manager - Ilembe Region‘ in the subject line to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please quote the source of this advertisement in your application - NGO Pulse Portal.
The New loveLife Trust reserves the right to amend and/or withdraw advertisements at any time without notification.
If you do not receive any feedback within six weeks from the closing date, consider your application unsuccessful.
For more about loveLife, refer to www.lovelife.org.za.
For other vacancies in the NGO sector, refer to www.ngopulse.org/vacancies.
Need to upgrade your NGO's technology capacity and infrastructure? Need software and hardware at significantly discounted prices? Refer to the SANGOTeCH online technology donation and discount portal at www.sangotech.org.