The New loveLife Trust
The New loveLife Trust is an NGO that campaigns with nationwide community level outreach and supports programmes that promote healthy, HIV-free living among South African teens. loveLife has reached unprecedented scale in implementing cutting-edge comprehensive and combined social behaviour change programming face-to-face with adolescents.
The New loveLife Trust seeks to appoint a National Monitoring Manager, based in Sandton.
The National Monitoring Manager will manage loveLife’s Monitoring Unit. This unit is hosted in the Programme Measurement and Design Department. The Monitoring Manager will report to the Executive Manager Programme Measurement and Design and will be responsible for the management of loveLife’s monitoring unit.
- Ensure the effective management and further development of loveLife’s mobile monitoring system;
- The development of additional tools providing management information to loveLife’s Executive Managers at national and provincial level;
- Ensure effective and user-friendly feedback on monitoring information to funders, managers, implementers and other stakeholders through the preparation of reports (quarterly and annual) and regular updates;
- Analyse and interpret all monitoring datasets and using Excel and Access;
- Ensure all databases have excellent data quality;
- Ensure excellent service provision and support to all mobile monitoring users and management of the mobile monitoring database developers;
- Monitoring / evaluation tool design including online surveys and Access databases and data flow processes;
- Development of training documents and materials on monitoring tools and processes;
- Training of staff on new tools and data flow processes as well as ensuring adherence;
- Capacity building around monitoring for loveLife staff together with the evaluation team;
- Development of new and innovative monitoring solutions.
- Masters qualification in Social Science or a related field;
- Minimum of two years’ experience in the monitoring and evaluation field. A degree which included instruction on monitoring and evaluation will be an added advantage;
- Experience in mobile monitoring solutions and electronic data capturing an advantage;
- Experience in health or HIV/AIDS monitoring as well as data analysis, reporting and database development;
- Experience in designing and managing evaluation projects;
- Knowledge in terms of HIV/AIDS in South Africa, especially as it affects the youth;
- Experience in capacity building processes and team leading an advantage;
- Attention to detail and excellent problem solving ability;
- Management and interpersonal skills;
- Innovative approach and technical know how;
- A valid driver’s license and a willingness to travel occasionally.
To apply, submit a CV (no certificates) to email@example.com to reach loveLife National Offices.
Please quote the source of this advertisement in your application - NGO Pulse Portal.
The New loveLife Trust reserves the right to amend and/or withdraw adverts at any time without notification.
If you do not receive any feedback on your application within six weeks from the closing date, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Please indicate the position you are applying for in the subject line of your email.
For more about the New loveLife Trust, refer to www.lovelife.org.za.
For other vacancies in the NGO sector, refer to www.ngopulse.org/vacancies.
Want to reach the widest spectrum of NGO and development stakeholders in South Africa as part of your communication and outreach objectives? Learn more about how the NGO Pulse Premium Advertising Service can support your communication requirements. Visit http://goo.gl/MUCvL for more information.