Ndlovu Care Group
Ndlovu Care Group is a South African non-governmental organisation based in a rural environment, Elandsdoorn, Limpopo Province which provides comprehensive integrated health / community development services as part of a large scale HAART/TB programme.
Ndlovu Care Group seeks to appoint a Programme Manager, based in Free State.
Ndlovu Care Group is involved in supplying Technical Assistance in the Department of Health (DoH) clinics. The Free State OMTK Implementation Team will consist of a Programme Manager and four teams each dedicated to initially train and assist with the implementation of Operations Management Tools in 36 clinics in Mofutswanyane district, Maluti a Phofung sub district, Free State .
The Programme Manager will represent NCG at the District or Sub-District Office and coordinate the facility training and implementation of the OMTK. The Programme Manager will guide the NCG TA Team for the OMTK implementation. The Programme Manager will work in cooperation with the RtC Leadership and Governance Team and the DoH FIT teams. The Programme Manager continues to support Provincial DoH, District and Sub-District health authorities in activities aimed at programme and service delivery planning, implementation, monitoring and evaluation.
- Oversee implementation of Operations Management Tool Kit (OMTK) in all the clinics;
- Strengthen pharmacy management capacity amongst the staff at the clinics;
- Data; M&E and Reporting mentoring and support;
- Provide financial program supportOversee Baseline audits and follow-up measurements at the clinics.
- Professional nurse or similar clinical background;
- Five years Programme / Clinic Management experience;
- Insight into the DoH and its structures;
- Ability to negotiate on Senior Level;
- Extensive computer skills required;
- Extensive M&E experience;
- Fluency in English and good writing skills;
- Excellent organisational skills;
- Driver licence essential.
To apply, submit a CV and motivational letter to Tania Bornman, HR Manager, at fax number 086 604 4426 or by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please quote the source of this advertisement in your application - NGO Pulse Portal.
Note: Submission of a CV does not automatically entitle the applicant to an interview and if you have not had a response from us within 5 days of the closing date, then you can deem your application as unsuccessful.
For more about Ndlovu Care Group, refer to www.ndlovucaregroup.co.za.
For other vacancies in the NGO sector, refer to www.ngopulse.org/vacancies.
Want to reach the widest spectrum of NGO and development stakeholders in South Africa as part of your communication and outreach objectives? Learn more about how the NGO Pulse Premium Advertising Service can support your communication requirements. Visit http://goo.gl/MUCvL for more information.