Nazareth House: House Mother
Friday, April 20, 2012 - 09:37
Please note: this opportunity closing date has passed and may not be available any more.
Opportunity closing date:Thursday, May 31, 2012
Nazareth House seeks to appoint a House Mother, based in Cape Town.
S/he or they (person/couple) will care for six vulnerable children.
This is a live-in position which includes full board and lodging.
- Children’s care and general wellbeing;
- Cook meals and household chores;
- Keep daily records of the children;
- Administer medication;
- Attendance of children at school;
- Attend Doctors appointments and school meetings;
- Keep an accurate record of expenses.
- Experience in child care, experience will be preferable;
- Have no dependants;
- Love for children;
- Ability to live with children on a full time basis.
To apply, submit a CV and motivation letter to Jackie Hope at firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to: 021 4656414.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
For more about the Nazareth House, refer to www.nazhouse.org.za.
For other vacancies in the NGO sector, refer to www.ngopulse.org/vacancies.
Secure your place in the 25th anniversary edition of the Prodder NGO Directory which will be released on 24 October 2012. Refer to www.prodder.org.za for more information.