Networking HIV/AIDS Community of South Africa (NACOSA)
The Networking HIV/AIDS Community of South Africa (NACOSA), a dynamic NGO in the HIV/AIDS field, is inviting suitably qualified candidates for the following positions within our Cape Town office:
- Programme Administrator / Assistant
- Programme Manager: Gender-based Violence (GBV) Programme
- Programme Manager: Sex Work Programme
- Programme Manager: Adherence Support Programme
- Assistant Programme Director
To apply, submit a concise CV, motivational letter, copies of highest qualifications, driver’s license and NACOSA application form to Verna Appollis, at firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to: 086 724 6582.
Details of the positions and application form are available on our website at www.nacosa.org.za (under the news section). Application forms should clearly indicate the position you are applying for.
Closing date: 26 August 2013
For more about the Networking HIV/AIDS Community of South Africa (NACOSA), refer to www.nacosa.org.za.