Tuesday, August 20, 2013 - 16:06
Networking HIV/AIDS Community of South Africa (NACOSA)
Please note: this opportunity closing date has passed and may not be available any more.
Opportunity closing date:Monday, August 26, 2013
The Networking HIV/AIDS Community of South Africa (NACOSA), a dynamic NGO in the HIV/AIDS field, is inviting suitably qualified candidates for the following positions within our Cape Town office:
- Programme Administrator / Assistant
- Programme Manager: Gender-based Violence (GBV) Programme
- Programme Manager: Sex Work Programme
- Programme Manager: Adherence Support Programme
- Assistant Programme Director
Details of the positions and application form are available on our website at www.nacosa.org.za (under the news section). Application forms should clearly indicate the position you are applying for.
Closing date: 26 August 2013
For more about the Networking HIV/AIDS Community of South Africa (NACOSA), refer to www.nacosa.org.za.