NACOSA: Senior Programme Officers
National AIDS Plan for South Africa - NACOSA
NACOSA seeks to appoint a Senior Programme Officers, based in its following offices:
- Cape Town
- East London
- Registration as Social Worker or Professional Nurse;
- Minimum of four year degree or advanced degree in social worker/nursing or related discipline;
- Minimum of five years specific Programmatic and monitoring and evaluation work experience in the health and social development sectors;
- Experience with HIV/AIDS as well as mentoring and training of organisations on organisational development issues;
- Experience conducting site visits and doing onsite data verification of NACOSA implementing partners;
- Provide organisational development, M&E and financial assistance and guidance required in support of NACOSA programmes;
- Experience with bilateral and multilateral donor reporting requirements preferred;
- Excellent computer skills in various applications of Microsoft Office;
- Good written and verbal communications skills in two South African languages relevant to the province you are applying for;
- Proven ability to work as a team member with multidisciplinary teams;
- Valid driver's licence, own reliable vehicle and willingness to travel extensively within the province (non-negotiable).
Application forms are available on the NACOSA website - www.nacosa.org.za - under the news section, or e-mail HR for further details.
Please quote the source of this advertisement in your application - NGO Pulse Portal.
Only candidates meeting the above minimum requirements should apply.
For more about NACOSA, refer to www.nacosa.org.za.
For other vacancies in the NGO sector, refer to www.ngopulse.org/vacancies.
Want to reach the widest spectrum of NGO and development stakeholders in South Africa as part of your communication and outreach objectives? Learn more about how the NGO Pulse Premium Advertising Service can support your communication requirements. Visit http://goo.gl/MUCvL for more information.