The Networking HIV/AIDS Community of South Africa (NACOSA) is a nonprofit organisation seeking to reduce the impact of HIV, AIDS and TB through building capacity, networking and strengthening the multi-sectorial response to HIV, AIDS and TB in Southern Africa.
NACOSA seeks to appoint a Programme Officer (Mentror/Trainer), based in Kimberley, Northern Cape.
The purpose of the position is to provide NACOSA's sub-recipient organisations with organisational development and programmatic support, mentoring, training and monitoring to ensure that they implement key activities speciﬁcally OVC and community-based care programmes in the province.
- Tertiary qualiﬁcation (degree or four-year diploma) in social sciences, health, project management or related (ideally trained as a social worker or professional nurse);
- Knowledge of the Northern Cape NGO and government sectors and be well-connected with inﬂuential role players;
- Networking, liaison and presentation skills;
- Minimum of three years experience in the NGO environment;
- Communication skills;
- Ability to speak and write two ofﬁcial South African languages, of which one must be English;
- Knowledge of HIV/AIDS and the South African HIV/AIDS/TB scenario;
- Report writing skills (narrative and ﬁnancial);
- Computer literacy in Microsoft Ofﬁce;
- Knowledge and experience of facilitation and training in organisational development content areas, speciﬁcally ﬁnances, proposal writing, monitoring and evaluation;
- Project management and material development will be an advantage;
- Own vehicle and willingness to travel within the Province;
- Valid driver's license.
Please quote the source of this advertisement in your application - NGO Pulse Portal.
NACOSA reserves the right not to make any appointment in this position.
For more about the Networking HIV/AIDS Community of South Africa, refer to www.nacosa.org.za.
For other vacancies in the NGO sector, refer to www.ngopulse.org/vacancies.