NACOSA: Programme Administrator – Cape Town
Networking HIV/AIDS Community of South Africa
The Networking HIV/AIDS Community of South Africa (NACOSA) is a nonprofit organisation that seeks to reduce the impact of HIV, AIDS and TB through building capacity, networking and strengthening the multi-sectorial response to HIV, AIDS and TB in Southern Africa.
NACOSA seeks to appoint a Programme Administrator, based in Cape Town.
he purpose of this role is to support the efficient and effective functioning of NACOSA’s programmes within the Western Cape.
- Matric certificate or equivalent NQF qualification;
- Secretarial or office administration diploma will be a strong recommendation;
- Strong computer literacy in Microsoft Office, E-mails and Internet;
- Minimum of three years administrative and/or PA experience;
- Strong attention to detail and meticulous organisation skills;
- Knowledge of venues and accommodation within the Western Cape;
- Experience arranging flight bookings, handling training logistics;
- Fully conversant in spoken and written English and Afrikaans and be able to communicate at ease with all levels of staff and clients;
- Sound interpersonal relations and customer service orientation;
- Ability to multi-task in administration and other relevant ad hoc administrative task;
- Valid driver’s licence and own vehicle.
Please quote the source of this advertisement in your application - NGO Pulse Portal.
Failure to submit all required documentation and completed application form will result in your application being considered as incomplete.
If you have not been contacted two weeks after closing date, consider your application unsuccessful.
NACOSA reserves the right not to make any appointment in this position.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
For more about the Networking HIV/AIDS Community of South Africa, refer to www.nacosa.org.za.
For other vacancies in the NGO sector, refer to www.ngopulse.org/vacancies..
Follow news, information and updates from SANGONeT and NGO Pulse on Facebook at http://mzan.si/AAzs.