The Maths Centre
The Maths Centre for Professional Teachers, popularly known as the ‘Maths Centre’, is a nonprofit organisation of excellence in mathematics, science, technology and entrepreneurship education, spread across all provinces. The primary objective of Maths Centre is to equip teachers, learners and parents with learning materials and programmes in order to develop a higher competency and performance.
Maths Centre seeks to appoint a Numeracy Project Coordinator, based in Bushbuckridge, Mpumalanga.
This is a one-year fixed term contract with possibilities of extension.
- Develop numeracy and natural science teaching in primary schools in Bushbuckridge, Mpumalanga.
- Strong primary qualifications with good symbols in HG mathematics at school level;
- Minimum of five years teaching experience and experience of the new curriculum is a must;
- Proof of competencies must be provided;
- Resourcefulness, interpersonal skills, eloquent presentation style, very focussed time management, problem-solving capability;
- Useful - university level mathematics;
- Experience as Project Coordinator/Field Trainer;
- Own functional car/transportation is an absolute must have;
- Willingness to travel for the job.
Salary: Available on interview.
Starting date: As soon as possible.
To apply, submit a CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to: 011 276 8210.
Please quote the source of this advertisement in your application - NGO Pulse Portal.
For more about Maths Centre, refer to www.mcpt.org.
For other vacancies in the NGO sector, refer to www.ngopulse.org/vacancies.
Need to upgrade your NGO's technology capacity and infrastructure? Need software and hardware at significantly discounted prices? Refer to the SANGOTeCH online technology donation and discount portal at www.sangotech.org.