Marie Stopes South Africa: Front Line Support Lead
Marie Stopes South Africa
MSSA’s mission is to advocate for Children by Choice not Chance, through the empowerment and upliftment of women. As leading social entrepreneurs, the organisation seeks to gain further impact on decreasing maternal and infant mortality through the extension and integration of our services to the underserved.
MSSA seeks to appoint a Front Line Support Lead, based in Cape Town.
S/he will report to the Country Director.
- Screening of all incoming telephone calls;
- Welcoming of all visitors to the Cape Town Support Office;
- Take minutes at all management meetings;
- Responsible for the Support Office attendance registers;
- Provide secretarial support to both the Country and Finance Directors;
- Manage the diaries of both the Country and Finance Directors;
- Responsible for incoming and outgoing mail;
- Role model, coach and mentor clinic administrators on client focus and telephone etiquette;
- Other administrative functions as required.
- Computer literacy in Microsoft Office and e-mail;
- Ability to work under pressure;
- Ability to multitask and prioritise;
- Excellent telephone and business etiquette;
- Ability to handle confidential information;
- People-person with vibrant personality.
- Salary: Negotiable based on qualifications and experience.
Please quote the source of this advertisement in your application - NGO Pulse Portal.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
MSSA supports diversity and encourages previously disadvantaged and minority groups to apply.
For more about the Marie Stopes South Africa, refer to www.mariestopes.org.
For other vacancies in the NGO sector, refer to www.ngopulse.org/vacancies.
Need to upgrade your NGO's technology capacity and infrastructure? Need software and hardware at significantly discounted prices? Refer to the SANGOTeCH online technology donation and discount portal at www.sangotech.org.