Marie Stopes South Africa: Finance Assistant
Monday, April 23, 2012 - 12:09
Please note: this opportunity closing date has passed and may not be available any more.
Opportunity closing date:Wednesday, May 2, 2012
MSSA’s mission is to advocate for Children by Choice not Chance, through the empowerment and upliftment of women. As leading social entrepreneurs, the organisation seeks to gain further impact on decreasing maternal and infant mortality through the extension and integration of our services to the underserved.
MSSA seeks to appoint a Finance Assistant, based in Cape Town.
- Process high volume of daily reports from our centres;
- Create debtors accounts;
- Capture service numbers from the daily reports;
- Balance payments received in advance excel account;
- Capture centres petty cash;
- Identify and resolve errors and discrepancies from daily reports;
- Provide training to our centre administrators when necessary.
- Matric or certificate studying towards accounting qualification;
- Diploma in accounting or cost and management accounting will be an advantage;
- Minimum of one year of administration and capturing experience;
- Competency in Microsoft Excel, Word and E-mailing;
- Ability to plan, organise and manage own workload;
- Ability to travel around South Africa;
- Valid driver’s licence.
To apply, submit a CV and one page motivation letter with the position reference: FIN04 to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to: 021 422 4232.
Please quote the source of this advertisement in your application - NGO Pulse Portal.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
MSSA supports diversity and encourages previously disadvantaged and minority groups to apply.
For more about the Marie Stopes South Africa, refer to www.mariestopes.org.
For other vacancies in the NGO sector, refer to www.ngopulse.org/vacancies.
Follow news, information and updates from SANGONeT and NGO Pulse on Twitter at http://twitter.com/SANGONeT.