Medecins Sans Frontieres/Doctors Without Borders (MSF) South Africa
Médecins Sans Frontières/Doctors Without Borders (MSF) is an international humanitarian medical aid organisation, established in 1971. MSF provides assistance to populations in distress, including victims of natural disasters, wars, conflicts, epidemics, among others. MSF members include medical, paramedical, technical and logistical, financial, administrative employees who carry out humanitarian assistance activities in the field.
MSF South Africa seeks to appoint Promoters/Fundraisers, based in Pretoria.
As a Face to Face Fundraisers, They will be recruiting monthly supporters in shopping malls together with a team leader and fellow team members. They will work six hours per day.
MSF SA is looking for people who are not afraid of targets, work well in a team and have great communication skills. Sales/customer service skills are an advantage, as well as a genuine concern for humanitarian assistance and willingness to work hard.
- Experience in sales;
- Interest in humanitarian issues and sharing of MSF's values;
- Communicative, reliable and thorough;
- Fluency in English and preferably a second South African language;
- Ability to execute duties with an inspired and motivated attitude.
Will be considered as an advantage
- Experience with marketing through direct dialogue, preferably face to face fundraising;
- Studies in marketing, public relations or development;
- Experience within a humanitarian organisations;
- Own transport.
To apply, submit a CV and motivation letter with ‘Promoters/Fundraisers - Pretoria’ in the subject line to email@example.com.
Please quote the source of this advertisement in your application - NGO Pulse Portal.
Enquiries: Tel: 011 403 4440.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
For more about the Médecins Sans Frontières South Africa, refer to www.msf.org.za.
For other vacancies in the NGO sector, refer to www.ngopulse.org/vacancies..