Médecins Sans Frontières South Africa: Promoters / Fundraisers - Cape Town
Monday, April 2, 2012 - 15:52
Medecins sans Frontieres/ Doctors Without Borders SA
Please note: this opportunity closing date has passed and may not be available any more.
Opportunity closing date:Saturday, January 5, 2013
MSF seeks to appoint Promoters/Fundraisers, based in Cape Town.
They will be recruiting monthly supporters in shopping malls and streets in Cape Town and surrounding areas together with a team leader and fellow team members.
MSF SA is looking for people who are not afraid of targets, work well in a team and have great communication skills. Sales/customer service skills are an advantage, as well as a genuine concern for humanitarian assistance and willingness to work hard.
- Experience in sales;
- Strong interest in humanitarian issues and sharing of MSF's values;
- Communicative, reliable and thorough;
- Fluency in English and preferably a second South African language;
- Ability to execute duties with an inspired and motivated attitude.
- Experience with marketing through direct dialogue, preferably face to face fundraising;
- Studies in marketing, public relations, development;
- Experience with other humanitarian organisations;
- Own transport.
Please quote the source of this advertisement in your application - NGO Pulse Portal.
Enquiries: Tel: 021 448 1058.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
For more about the Médecins Sans Frontières/Doctors Without Borders, refer to www.msf.org.za.
For other vacancies in the NGO sector, refer to www.ngopulse.org/vacancies.
SANGONeT strengthens and supports the work of thousands of NGOs in South Africa through various ICT, capacity-building and networking activities. Please support our work with a donation and encourage others to do the same.