Living through Learning
Living Through Learning (LTL) is a non-governmental oganisation in the education sector assisting in the literacy and technical subject arenas to uplift and equip disadvantaged youth with the requisite skills to succeed in life.
Living Through Learning seeks to appoint a recent BSc Graduate / Physical Science Facilitator for the Youth development programme, based in Cape Town.
Starting date: 1 May 2014
The successful candidate should be a dynamic, bright graduate or experienced educator who is passionate about Physical Science and believes in attaining high standards. He/she will have recently finished their BSc qualification, or experienced educator or facilitator. If you are passionate about Physical Science and youth development LTL needs you. The facilitator will work full-time for the organisation's bridging programme. Facilitator training will be provided free of charge.
- Implement Physical Science curriculum with recent Grade 12 learners;
- Regular testing of learners;
- BSc qualification or similar and/or PGCE;
- Extensive understanding and ability to apply science: chemistry and physics;
- Willingness to adapt to new methodologies;
- Ability to teach / explain concepts in an innovative, creative manner;
- Must reside in Cape Town;
- Ability to cope well with pressure; and
- Believes in setting and attaining high standards
Salary: R10 000.00 - R12 000 Gross (depending on experience)
To apply, submit a CV and motivation letter to email@example.com.
Please quote the source of this advertisement in your application - NGO Pulse Portal.
For more about Living Through Learning, refer to www.livingthroughlearning.org.za.
For other vacancies in the NGO sector, refer to www.ngopulse.org/vacancies.
Need to upgrade your NGO's technology capacity and infrastructure? Need software and hardware at significantly discounted prices? Refer to the SANGOTeCH online technology donation and discount portal at www.sangotech.org.