Living Hope is a Christian based nonprofit organisation that strives to bring hope and break despair.
Living Hope seeks to appoint a mature Registered Nurse for its 22-bed In Patient Unit in Capri, Fish Hoek, Cape Town.
- Management of wards and carer’s;
- Palliative care and management of patients;
- Assisting with training and development of Career’s;
- Management of Patient administration.
- Registered Nurse with SANC registration;
- Minimum of three years experience in the following areas will be an advantage;
- Palliative Care training preferred;
- Involvement in Christian ministry will be an advantage;
- Successful applicant will be required to provide;
- Palliative nursing care to patients within the In Patient Unit;
- Supervise and / or train Hospice Carer’s;
- Carry out ward administration;
- Language adeptness English, isiXhosa and Afrikaans will be an advantage;
- Devotional Participation.
Working hour: 12 hour shifts, approximately 15 shifts a month.
Remuneration: R156 000 per annum.
To apply, submit your application and certified copies of qualifications to T. Golder to email@example.com.
Please quote the source of this advertisement in your application - NGO Pulse Portal.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
For more about Living Hope, refer to www.livinghope.co.za.
For other vacancies in the NGO sector, refer to www.ngopulse.org/vacancies.
Need to upgrade your NGO's technology capacity and infrastructure? Need software and hardware at significantly discounted prices? Refer to the SANGOTeCH online technology donation and discount portal at www.sangotech.org.