LifeLine/Childline Western Cape
LifeLine/Childline Western Cape is an organisation of skilled lay counsellors who are there to assist callers and clients facing a crisis in their lives. The role of organisation is to create a safe space for people to share what is happening in their lives.
LifeLine/Childline Western Cape seeks to appoint a Registered Social Worker focusing on training, based in the Wynberg.
This is a fixed-term contract position.
Start date: as soon as possible.
- Degree in Social Work;
- Registered with the SACSSP;
- Clean record on the Child Protection and Sexual Offences registers;
- Minimum of three years experience in training and facilitation of community programmes;
- Experience in the following fields would be an advantage:
- Development and design of training programmes for children, youth and adults;
- Training and facilitation of programmes for children, youth and adults;
- Monitoring and Evaluation of relevant Programmes;
- Be knowledgeable of the South African Child Protection field and relevant legislation;
- Community development;
- Research of community trends;
- Networking with welfare and other agencies;
- Knowledge of referral processes and services;
- Excellent communication and written Skills;
- Language proficiency: English and Xhosa;
- Excellent administration skills including statistical reporting;
- Fully computer literate;
- Public speaking skills;
- Valid drivers licence essential.
To apply, submit applications including a CV with certified copies of qualifications, proof of registration and salary expectation to email@example.com or fax to 086 732 7022.
Please quote the source of this advertisement in your application - NGO Pulse Portal.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
For more about Lifeline/Childline Western Cape, refer to www.lifelinewc.org.za.
For other vacancies in the NGO sector, refer to www.ngopulse.org/vacancies.
Want to reach the widest spectrum of NGO and development stakeholders in South Africa as part of your communication and outreach objectives? Learn more about how the NGO Pulse Premium Advertising Service can support your communication requirements. Visit http://goo.gl/MUCvL for more information.