Khulisa Social Solutions
Khulisa Social Solutions is an international NGO that addresses social vulnerabilities as a systemic problem. Through multiple partnerships and internationally-acclaimed best-practice programs/processes. The organisation builds capacity for grass-root motivated upliftment.
Khulisa Social Solutions seeks to appoint an Office Administrator, based in the Vryburg Area, KwaZulu-Natal.
- Minimum of two years experience in Office Administration;
- Secretarial and/or administrative qualification will be an advantage;
- Skills in interacting with clients, stakeholders, superiors and colleagues;
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite;
- Effective communication and well developed interpersonal skills;
- Ability to work under pressure and on your own;
- Attention to detail, enthusiastic, motivated, trustworthy, prioritise workload, be flexible and to work to tight deadlines.
To apply, submit a CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to: 011 464 4788. Indicate which position you are applying for and attach/include all of the above requirements. Should an applicant fail to do this, the application will not be considered.
Please quote the source of this advertisement in your application - NGO Pulse Portal.
Appointment will be made in accordance with the organisation's Employment Equity objectives.
All applicants will be treated in the strictest confidence.
Should you not be contacted within two weeks of the closing date, consider your application unsuccessful.
For more about Khulisa Social Solutions, refer to www.khulisaservices.co.za.
For other vacancies in the NGO sector, refer to www.ngopulse.org/vacancies..
Follow news, information and updates from SANGONeT and NGO Pulse on Facebook at http://mzan.si/AAzs.