Khulisa Social Solutions: Office Administrator
Friday, September 7, 2012 - 14:06
Khulisa Social Solutions
Please note: this opportunity closing date has passed and may not be available any more.
Opportunity closing date:Wednesday, October 31, 2012
Khulisa Social Solutions seeks to appoint an Office Administrator, based in the Vryburg Area, KwaZulu-Natal.
- Minimum of two years experience in Office Administration;
- Secretarial and/or administrative qualification will be an advantage;
- Skills in interacting with clients, stakeholders, superiors and colleagues;
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite;
- Effective communication and well developed interpersonal skills;
- Ability to work under pressure and on your own;
- Attention to detail, enthusiastic, motivated, trustworthy, prioritise workload, be flexible and to work to tight deadlines.
Please quote the source of this advertisement in your application - NGO Pulse Portal.
Appointment will be made in accordance with the organisation's Employment Equity objectives.
All applicants will be treated in the strictest confidence.
Should you not be contacted within two weeks of the closing date, consider your application unsuccessful.
For more about Khulisa Social Solutions, refer to www.khulisaservices.co.za.
For other vacancies in the NGO sector, refer to www.ngopulse.org/vacancies..
Follow news, information and updates from SANGONeT and NGO Pulse on Facebook at http://mzan.si/AAzs.