Kay Mason Foundation South Africa Trust
Kay Mason Foundation South Africa Trust eliminates barriers to quality education for underprivileged South Africans. The foundation aims to empower learners and their families, and through education, to bridge the opportunity gap that is one of South Africa’s greatest challenges.
Kay Mason Foundation South Africa Trust seeks to appoint a Fundraising and Marketing Coordinater, to be based in Cape Town.
This position was created to ensure the financial sustainability and growth of the organisation and its programmes.
- Develop and implement a fundraising and marketing strategy;
- Develop and implement fundraising and marketing events, including co-ordination;
- Secure funds for the Kay Mason Foundation running and programme costs;
- Plan, implement and co-ordinate fundraising campaigns;
- Plan, implement and co-ordinate fundraising events;
- Co-ordinate and successfully implement the Generation 2018 campaign;
- Source potential funders and funding opportunities;
- Liaise, communicate and network with funders, donors, media and all other internal and external stakeholders;
- Plan, implement and co-ordinate all appropriate and related marketing and public relations;
- Proposal writing;
- Proven successful fundraising experience of at least three years;
- Proven excellent organizational skills ito project and event coordination;
- Minimum of 3 years relevant marketing and awareness, PR and event co-ordination experience;
- Proven organisational social media experience;
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills;
- Computer literacy in MS Package;
- Minimum qualification of a NQF level four;
- Valid code eight driver’s license;
- Experience within the nonprofit organisation and education sector would be an advantage
This post is a fixed term one year contract appointment, with the option of renewal, subject to performance and funding. The salary is negotiable and based on experience.
To apply, submit a CV and motivational letter to firstname.lastname@example.org (Noëline de Goede), applications should be sent no later than 18h00 on the closing date.
Please quote the source of this advertisement in your application - NGO Pulse Portal.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
For more about Kay Mason Foundation, refer to www.kmf.org.za.
For other vacancies in the NGO sector, refer to www.ngopulse.org/vacancies.
Follow news, information and updates from SANGONeT and NGO Pulse on Twitter at http://twitter.com/SANGONeT.