Catalyx Consulting seeks to employ 4 Likeskills Facilitators in Gauteng and Cape Town.
These facilitators will be teaching Young Adults life skills which will lead to work experience in the retail sector with the ultimate goal of employment. This project is called Jumpstart of which Catalyx consulting is the implementing partner. the Project aims to provide unemployed youth with employment through the retail and manufacturing industry
The core purpose of the Life Skills training is to equip candidates to have the appropriate mindset and attitude, along with some basic job skills, in order to function well in a work environment. Some of the Topics that are covered in the training are:
- Career guidance, Communication/Presentation skills;
- Conflict resolution, Customer service, Finances, Goal;
- Setting, Healing of the past, Sexual health/Relationships;
- Job preparation skills, Vision/Purpose.
- Facilitate and train candidates in Life Skills
- Assist candidates in passing the post assessment test
- To help them develop communication skills, and gain confidence.
- To ensure that the candidates are more employable once the life skills course is complete
- Feedback to regional manager and head office on the outcome of the training
- Arrange logistics of training
- Preferably diploma or certificate in Training and Facilitation
- At least 2 years’ experience in Training and Facilitation, particularly with disadvantaged communities.
- Ability to take initiative and work unmonitored (alone)
- Ability to work in a team
- Strong relationships with different communities is an added advantage
- Ability to use Microsoft Word, Excel and Powerpoint
Salary: R6 000neg
If interested please submit your C.V (two Pages) and a motivational letter to email@example.com
Please title the email with your name and 'Life Skills Facilitator position'