Joint Aid Management: Relationship Manager
Thursday, July 12, 2012 - 15:05
Joint Aid Management International
Please note: this opportunity closing date has passed and may not be available any more.
Opportunity closing date:Thursday, July 19, 2012
JAM seeks to appoint a Relationship Manager, based in Johannesburg.
The person will be providing day to day exceptional customer service to our donors and affiliates by fielding inbound calls and emails and responding to questions and issues relating to business.
Affiliate relationship management
- Work as a liaison between JAM International HQ and field offices and the affiliate offices;
- Manage the daily communications with JAM affiliates, ensuring accurate and timely information flow and reporting;
- Communicate effectively with affiliates to address all affiliate issues;
- Planning, coordinating and rollout of affiliate week in conjunction Senior Manager and CEO;
- Plan and coordinate monthly affiliate marketing conference calls for Senior Manager and CEO;
- Collation of all field information, stories, materials and statistical data into affiliate reports following the guideline of the global marketing strategy.
- Maintain and develop existing major donors;
- Manage research, recruitment and stewardship of new major donor contacts;
- Promote the development and maintenance of effective relationships with all types of donors and funders;
- Draft proposals for private/corporate funding opportunities at the instruction of the Senior Manager.
- Collation of all field information, stories, materials and statistical data for the JAM Reporter Magazine;
- Management, compilation and follow up of the annual report schedule for donors;
- Monthly field and affiliate activity report to Senior Manager;
- All reports and proposals need to be approved by Senior Manager after initial approval by Communications Manager.
- Diploma or Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications or PR is preferable;
- Valid driver’s licence;
- Minimum of five years experience as a key Accounts Manager;
- Experience in managing databases is preferable;
- Fluency in English is essential. Knowledge of German will be an advantage;
- Computer literacy is essential. An intermediate or advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office;
- Excellent written and spoken communication. A superior command of the English language is essential;
- Experience in preparing business presentations;
- Even-tempered, highly confidential individual;
- Team player;
- Independent worker;
- Must be willing to work overtime from time to time.
To apply, submit a CV and motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please quote the source of this advertisement in your application - NGO Pulse Portal.
Limits of authority: As per managerial authority limits in the strategy document.
For more about the Joint Aid Management, refer to www2.jamint.com.
For other vacancies in the NGO sector, refer to www.ngopulse.org/vacancies..
Follow news, information and updates from SANGONeT and NGO Pulse on Facebook at http://mzan.si/AAzs.