Joint Aid Management
Joint Aid Management (JAM) is a humanitarian nonprofit organisation that works to empower Africans to create better lives for themselves.
JAM Mozambique seeks to appoint a National Sustainability Manager, based in Mozambique.
The Sustainability Manager will be responsible for coordinating the activities of ensuring that 20 percent of the JAM school feeding programme transition either to Government or Community based feeding. S/he will also manage implementations of pilot programme and dissemination of lessons learnt and further plans of action and for actively maintaining contact with Government and stakeholders and following up with all activities related to school feeding.
This is a one-year contract position.
- Facilitate the identification of opportunities for sustainable pilot projects;
- Coordinate and ensuring the implementation of pilot activities in the identified all provinces;
- Establish models for sustainable school feeding projects;
- Keep track of programme schools to identify potential for each school;
- Facilitate the design and development of proposals for funding (in conjunction with DME);
- Identify potential partners and engaging them in areas they specialize in through MoUs;
- Organizing stakeholders workshops to enhance partnerships and showcase programme interventions/successes;
- Help communities to establish sources of funds for the school feeding programme;
- Identify training opportunities for communities;
- Coordinate training for sustainability activities;
- Facilitate the development of training tools for sustainability activities;
- Promoting community development as the backbone of sustainability activities;
- Report on all activities of the project;
- Facilitate the dissemination of lessons learnt and facilitating cross learning (exchange visits).
- University degree in a related subject;
- Minimum of three years experience in a related field;
- Fluency in Portuguese and English (speak and write);
- Knowledge of programme management;
- Decision making ability;
- Problem solving skills.
To apply, submit a CV and motivational letter both in English and Portuguese to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please quote the source of this advertisement in your application - NGO Pulse Portal.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
For more about Joint Aid Management, refer to www2.jamint.com.
For other vacancies in the NGO sector, refer to www.ngopulse.org/vacancies.
Want to reach the widest spectrum of NGO and development stakeholders in South Africa as part of your communication and outreach objectives? Learn more about how the NGO Pulse Premium Advertising Service can support your communication requirements. Visit http://goo.gl/MUCvL for more information.