International West Africa Asylum Seeker Foundation (IWAAS)
The International West Africa Asylum Seeker Foundation (IWAAS) is an international NGO that seek to provide welfare for West Africa asylum seekers/refugee. The foundation provides programmes and works together with other organisations to help settle the asylum seekers into their new life in South Africa.
IWAAF seeks to appoint a Project Manager/Fundraiser, based in Pretoria.
The Project Manager is responsible for working collaboratively with Project Consultants toward achieving project goals. Responsibilities include coordinating project tasks, activities, and deliverables for multiple projects simultaneously with various project teams. The position reports to the Director of Project Management and has indirect management responsibilities.
- Coordinate projects for client teams under the leadership of the lead Consultant;
- Assist in the development of high-quality final deliverables including reports and presentations;
- Serve as administrative support on study projects including drafting self-study/request for materials documents, developing study manuals with timelines and draft collateral materials, assisting in the development of questionnaires, coordination of documents, assisting with itineraries, background and visit materials, and overall coordination tasks for study projects;
- Design survey instruments, assists in data collection, and assists in quality graphic representation and report design consistent with organizational standards;
- Collect data from appropriate data sources and configures standard data for appropriate use in calculations, tables, charts, and graphs;
- Prepare and maintain timelines, organisational charts, and project spreadsheets;
- Oversee and manage preparation of correspondence and documents for client projects including standardization, formatting, production, assembly, and mailing;
- Ensure that project tasks are prioritized appropriately;
- Manages expectations for assignments ensuring that deliverables are prepared and submitted prior to project deadlines.
- Relevant degree or college
- Minimum four two years experience in fundraising/development department;
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office software (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook) and use of the Internet;
- Exceptional people skills and high level of proficiency in written and oral communication skills;
- Ability to provide exceptional written communication under tight deadlines;
- Experience managing or working with budgets;
- Strong organizational skills and sound judgment toward successful management of multiple priorities and deadlines;
- Survey design and deployment experience preferred;
- Flexibility and ability to work evenings and weekends as needed.
To apply, submit a CV to email@example.com.
Please quote the source of this advertisement in your application - NGO Pulse Portal.
For more about the International west Africa Asylum Seeker foundation, refer to www.iwaaf.co.za.
For other vacancies in the NGO sector, refer to www.ngopulse.org/vacancies.
Want to reach the widest spectrum of NGO and development stakeholders in South Africa as part of your communication and outreach objectives? Learn more about how the NGO Pulse Premium Advertising Service can support your communication requirements. Visit http://goo.gl/MUCvL for more information.