International West Africa Asylum Seeker Foundation (IWAAS)
The International West Africa Asylum Seeker Foundation (IWAAS) is an international NGO that seek to provide welfare for West Africa asylum seekers/refugee. The foundation provides programmes and works together with other organisations to help settle the asylum seekers into their new life in South Africa.
IWAAF seeks to appoint a Project Coordinator, based in Pretoria.
The person is expected to be passionate and have a minimum of two years working with NGO especially with asylum seekers and refugee.
- Contact individuals and coordinate activities required with all NGOs;
- Help in setting criteria to select and identify the suitable Youth NGOs;
- Participate in assessing technical, financial and managerial needs of youth NGOs;
- Help youth NGOs to find suitable fund opportunities and submit proposals to donors;
- Design and follow up the implementation of action plans;
- Develop training materials for youth NGOs;
- Deliver training sessions when required;
- Play the role of moderator in conducted discussions.
- Bachelor degree in social work, economics, business, or any related fields;
- Minimum of one year working experience;
- Motivated and hard worker;
- Communication skills;
- Highly committed to deadlines;
- Work well and achieve expected results under pressure;
- Quantitative and qualitative skills (focus groups, surveys, questionnaires);
- Ability to organize events and fairs;
- Analytical and financial background.
To apply, submit a CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please quote the source of this advertisement in your application - NGO Pulse Portal.
Enquiries: Tel: 074 670 0642.
For more about the International west Africa Asylum Seeker foundation, refer to www.iwaaf.co.za.
For other vacancies in the NGO sector, refer to www.ngopulse.org/vacancies.
Follow news, information and updates from SANGONeT and NGO Pulse on Facebook at http://mzan.si/AAzs.