The International Organization for Migration (IOM)
The International Organisation for Migration (IOM) is an inter-governmental organisation that works with governments to ensure the orderly and humane management of migration for the benefit of all. IOM addresses the migratory phenomenon from an integral and holistic perspective, including links to development in order to maximise its benefits and minimise its negative effects.
IOM seeks the services of a qualified experienced Consultant to undertake a one month, Mid-Term Review (MTR) for one of its programmes Partnership on Health and Mobility in East and Southern Africa (PHAMESA) focusing on migration health.
Duty station: Pretoria.
- Relevant degree and eight years of experience in development project evaluations;
- Strong background in the areas of health, HIV and development;
- Work experience in East and Southern Africa;
- Strong analytical and strategic thinking abilities;
- In-depth knowledge of organisational and institutional arrangements and processes;
- Ability to work independently;
- Strong writing and communication skills;
- Excellent written command of the English language; and
- Computer literacy.
For detailed terms of references, click here.
To apply, submit a CV, evaluation proposal and budget to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please quote the source of this advertisement in your application - NGO Pulse Portal.
For more about the International Organisation for Migration, refer to www.iom.int.
For other vacancies in the NGO sector, refer to www.ngopulse.org/vacancies.
Follow and support the 2012 SANGONeT "No Pain No Gain" fundraising and awareness-raising campaign. Refer to www.ngopulse.org/npng for more information.