ICF International (NASDAQ:ICFI) partners with government and commercial clients to deliver professional services and technology solutions in the energy, environment, and transportation; health, education, and social programs; and homeland security and defence markets.
Since 1969, ICF has been serving government at all levels, major corporations, and multilateral institutions. More than 4,500 employees serve these clients from more than 50 offices worldwide.
ICF International seeks to appoint a Deputy Chief of Party (DCoP) – Operations for MEASURE Evaluation and other projects, based in Kenya.
- Advanced degree in business or financial administration, monitoring and evaluation, public policy, international development or related field at master’s level or above;
- Minimum of 10 years relevant experience, including seven years in administering development assistance activities;
- Experience managing international development assistance projects of similar scope and scale Minimum of 10 years or more of progressively responsible work in managing and implementing complex, activities and programs and in particular those involved with monitoring and evaluation;
- Ability to demonstrate prior experience working in Kenya or East Africa;
- Experience in monitoring and evaluation international development assistance programmes; Familiarity with the political, social, and cultural context of working in Kenya;
- Ability to manage multi-disciplinary teams of professionals Strong understanding of USAID policies and procedures: financial management and reporting, procurement processes (including AIDAR, CFR 226, CFR 228, ADS).
Hiring for this position is contingent upon funding from USAID. ICF International will be able to offer relocation assistance to Kenya if required.
To apply, refer to www.icfi.com/careers with position Ref: 1200000653.
For more about ICF International, refer to www.icfi.com.
For other vacancies in the NGO sector, refer to www.ngopulse.org/vacancies.
Follow and support the 2012 SANGONeT "No Pain No Gain" fundraising and awareness-raising campaign. Refer to www.ngopulse.org/npng for more information.