Humana People to People in South Africa: Professional Negotiator and Proposal Writer
Tuesday, January 8, 2013 - 16:15
Humana People to People in South Africa
Please note: this opportunity closing date has passed and may not be available any more.
Opportunity closing date:Monday, January 28, 2013
Humana People to People seeks to appoint a Professional Fundraiser and Proposal Writer for its Partnership Office, based in Johannesburg.
- Developing partnership and fundraising strategies, especially on projects related to climate change, protection of the environment and food security;
- Liaising with donors/partners and key decision makers in South Africa;
- Negotiating partnership agreements on behalf of the organisation to secure funding;
- Proposal writing.
- Experience in the area of community development, especially in connection with environmental and food security programmes;
- Fundraising skills with a proven track record;
- Proposal writing skills;
- Diplomatic and negotiation skills;
- Flexibility in working hours;
- Commitment to development of disadvantaged communities;
- Commitment to team work.
Salary: R23 000 -25 000 per month (negotiable)
To apply, submit a CV and motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 086 502 7311.
Please quote the source of this advertisement in your application - NGO Pulse Portal.
for more about Humana People to People South Africa, refer to www.hpp-sa.org.
For other vacancies in the NGO sector, refer to www.ngopulse.org/vacancies.
Need to upgrade your NGO's technology capacity and infrastructure? Need software and hardware at significantly discounted prices? Refer to the SANGOTeCH technology donation and discount portal at www.sangotech.org for a wide range of products and savings.