Humana People to People in South Africa
Humana People to People South Africa is a South Africa NGO committed to empower and uplift disadvantaged communities. The organisation is a member of the international Federation Humana People to People. The aim of the Partnership Office is to establish partnerships with and raise funds from government, business, other organisations and foundations in order to create the foundation for the further expansion of operations in South Africa.
Humana People to People seeks to appoint a Professional Fundraiser and Proposal Writer for its Partnership Office, based in Johannesburg.
- Developing partnership and fundraising strategies, especially on projects related to climate change, protection of the environment and food security;
- Liaising with donors/partners and key decision makers in South Africa;
- Negotiating partnership agreements on behalf of the organisation to secure funding;
- Proposal writing.
- Experience in the area of community development, especially in connection with environmental and food security programmes;
- Fundraising skills with a proven track record;
- Proposal writing skills;
- Diplomatic and negotiation skills;
- Flexibility in working hours;
- Commitment to development of disadvantaged communities;
- Commitment to team work.
Starting date: February 2013
Salary: R23 000 -25 000 per month (negotiable)
To apply, submit a CV and motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 086 502 7311.
Please quote the source of this advertisement in your application - NGO Pulse Portal.
for more about Humana People to People South Africa, refer to www.hpp-sa.org.
For other vacancies in the NGO sector, refer to www.ngopulse.org/vacancies.
Need to upgrade your NGO's technology capacity and infrastructure? Need software and hardware at significantly discounted prices? Refer to the SANGOTeCH technology donation and discount portal at www.sangotech.org for a wide range of products and savings.