Home from Home Trust
Home from Home Trust is a NGO that provides facilitated, supported and supervised community-based foster care for children in need through a network of small, family homes.
Home from Home Trust seeks to appoint a Communications Assistant, based in Wynberg, Cape Town.
S/he will work with Home from Home Trust's Development Director.
The position will be office based.
- Data base management;
- Liaise with service providers, software, web site and PR agency/advertising;
- Assist with report and grant writing;
- Assist with fundraising and general research;
- Assist with annual reports and newsletters;
- Assist with event planning and organisation;
- Assist in ongoing communications with donors and supporters.
- Bachelor’s degree preferably in communications, public relations or related field with relevant working experience;
- Computer literacy in Microsoft Office and data capturing;
- Fluency in English (verbal and written);
- Passion for nonprofit community work;
- Organisational skills.
- Presentation skills;
- Valid driver’s licence.
To apply, submit a CV to email@example.com or fax to: 021 761 1581.
Please quote the source of this advertisement in your application - NGO Pulse Portal.
Should you not receive any feedback within two weeks after the closing date please consider your application as unsuccessful.
For more about Home from Home Trust, refer to www.homefromhome.org.za.
For other vacancies in the NGO sector, refer to www.ngopulse.org/vacancies.