Home from Home Trust
Home From Home is a registered child protection agency and cluster foster care scheme proving supported and supervised community-based foster care for orphaned, abused, neglected and vulnerable children through a network of small family homes.
Home to Home seeks to recruit a Social Worker, based in Stellenbosch.
The candidate will provide support and supervision to the organisation’s foster mothers and children in the Stellenbosch area.
- A Social Work degree;
- Valid and current registration;
- Four years’ social work experience;
- Familiarity with the Children’s Act;
- Experience in child protection field would be advantageous;
- Computer literacy;
- Proficient language and writing skills in English and Afrikaans;
- A love for, and commitment to the welfare of children; and
- Valid driver’s license.
Starting date: 1 November 2012
To apply, e-mail a CV and motivational letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 021 761 1581.
Please quote the source of this advertisement in your application - NGO Pulse Portal.
Only applicants from the Western Cape will be considered.
Remuneration will be commensurate with experience.
For more about Home From Home, refer to www.homefromhome.org.za.
For other vacancies in the NGO sector, refer to www.ngopulse.org/vacancies.
Follow news, information and updates from SANGONeT and NGO Pulse on Twitter at http://twitter.com/SANGONeT.