HIVSA is a South African not-for-profit company that offers comprehensive care and support to those individuals infected and affected by HIV/AIDS, their families and those living in impoverished circumstances.
HIVSA seeks to appoint two Trainers, based in Braamfontein, Johannesburg.
The persons will be part of a team providing accredited and non-accredited training at HIVSA’s Training Centre in Braamfontein as well as at other off-site facilities.
Facilitate learning in both accredited and non-accredited learning programmes and courses with key responsibilities being planning and preparation, facilitation, assessment, reporting and evaluation of learning and facilitation.
- Bachelor of social work degree with honours or equivalent;
- Minimum of three years experience working as a social worker with experience in training;
- Assessment qualification and experience with registration with HW SETA will be an advantage;
- Facilitating learning qualification will be an advantage;
- Experience in mentorship or supervision;
- Good verbal and written communication skills;
- Ability to prioritise tasks and meet deadlines;
- Ability to work under pressure;
- Sound decision making and problem solving skills
- Ability to work independently and within a team setting;
- Well developed interpersonal skills and excellent patterns of communication;
- Willingness and ability to travel outside of Johannesburg for training;
- Ability to speak local languages;
- Computer literate;
- Valid driver’s licence.
To apply, submit a CV and motivational letter (no more than five pages) to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to: 011 494 2635. Alternatively, post to The HR Officer, PO Box 3869, Southgate, 2082.
Please quote the source of this advertisement in your application - NGO Pulse Portal.
For more about HIVSA, refer to www.hivsa.com.
For other vacancies in the NGO sector, refer to www.ngopulse.org/vacancies.
Want to reach the widest spectrum of NGO and development stakeholders in South Africa as part of your communication and outreach objectives? Learn more about how the NGO Pulse Premium Advertising Service can support your communication requirements. Visit http://goo.gl/MUCvL for more information.