Health and Education Training and Technical Assistance Services (HETTAS) is a NGO that that provides training, technical assistance and capacity building to improving organisations efforts in prevention education, risk reduction and the prevention of HIV/AIDS. The organisation works with a range of partners most of whom operate in youth focused interventions.
HETTAS seeks to appoint a Programme Coordinator and Training Facilitator, based in Johannesburg.
- Degree in humanities or related field;
- Experience in training, facilitation and capacity building;
- Organisational skills and excellent communication skills;
- Knowledge of HIV/AIDS prevention and risk reduction;
- Understanding of adolescent and youth needs;
- Work experience on monitoring and evaluation will be an advantage;
- Ability to speak at least one additional South African official language;
- Writing skills will be an advantage;
- Availability to domestic travel;
- Valid driver’s license and own vehicle will be preferred.
Salary: Negotiable based on experience and qualifications.
Starting date: 1 May 2012.
To apply, submit CV and motivation letter quoting ‘HETTAS NJ14’ in the subject line to the HETTA, Human Resources Manager at email@example.com.
Please quote the source of this advertisement in your application - NGO Pulse Portal.
Should you not be contacted by the end of March 2011, consider your application unsuccessful.
HETTAS reserves the right to not appoint to this position.
For more about Health and Education Training and Technical Assistance Services, refer to www.cspe.org.za.
For other vacancies in the NGO sector, refer to www.ngopulse.org/vacancies.