HETTAS: Programme Coordinator and Training Facilitator
Wednesday, March 14, 2012 - 11:20
Please note: this opportunity closing date has passed and may not be available any more.
Opportunity closing date:Friday, March 23, 2012
HETTAS seeks to appoint a Programme Coordinator and Training Facilitator, based in Johannesburg.
- Degree in humanities or related field;
- Experience in training, facilitation and capacity building;
- Organisational skills and excellent communication skills;
- Knowledge of HIV/AIDS prevention and risk reduction;
- Understanding of adolescent and youth needs;
- Work experience on monitoring and evaluation will be an advantage;
- Ability to speak at least one additional South African official language;
- Writing skills will be an advantage;
- Availability to domestic travel;
- Valid driver’s license and own vehicle will be preferred.
Starting date: 1 May 2012.
To apply, submit CV and motivation letter quoting ‘HETTAS NJ14’ in the subject line to the HETTA, Human Resources Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please quote the source of this advertisement in your application - NGO Pulse Portal.
Should you not be contacted by the end of March 2011, consider your application unsuccessful.
HETTAS reserves the right to not appoint to this position.
For more about Health and Education Training and Technical Assistance Services, refer to www.cspe.org.za.
For other vacancies in the NGO sector, refer to www.ngopulse.org/vacancies.