Healthchek International: Bookkeeping Facilitator
Monday, February 13, 2012 - 16:38
Please note: this opportunity closing date has passed and may not be available any more.
Opportunity closing date:Monday, April 30, 2012
Healthchek International seeks to appoint a Bookkeeping Facilitator, based in Johannesburg.
S/he will be primarily responsible for supporting our self-paced classroom learners who are enrolled in the bookkeeping course.
This is a part-time position with possibility to become permanent based on performance.
- Assess assignments submitted by learners and provide feedback;
- Answer learners questions about course content and assignments via phone and email;
- Develop new learning resources for the course.
- Minimum of three years bookkeeping experience in bookkeeping and quick/workbooks;
- Experience preparing quarterly business activity statements and financial statements;
- Organisational skills;
- Ability to meet deadlines;
- Command of the English language (verbal and written);
- Advanced working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite;
- Telephone support or coaching experience;
- Highly organised and self-motivated.
To apply, submit a CV and motivation letter (maximum 150 words) to the Healthchek International at email@example.com.
Please quote the source of this advertisement in your application - NGO Pulse Portal.
For more information and about Healthchek International: Tel: 011 331 6569.
Healthchek International website is not operational.
For other vacancies in the NGO sector, refer to www.ngopulse.org/vacancies..