Hand in Hand Southern Africa
Hand in Hand Southern Africa (HIHSA) is a Section 21 Company with a vision of reducing poverty through job creation. HIHSA implements a unique Self Help Group (SHG) model in enabling beneficiaries to start, run and grow their income generating activities into sustainable enterprises that create jobs.
HIH seeks to appoint a Provincial Manager based in Limpopo.
The Provincial Manager’s key role will be to plan and manage the organisation’s operations and financials within the Limpopo province and to identify new areas of opportunity and development.
- Provide guidance in the development of an appropriate provincial strategy;
- Ensure implementation of programme implementation strategy;
- Provide leadership, to ensure effective programme and strategy execution;
- Monitor and evaluate implementation of enterprise development initiatives;
- Develop appropriate best practice models on enterprise development;
- Provide support and guidance to the programme management teams;
- Plan and manage the organisation’s financial planning;
- Prudently manages organisation’s resources in line with donor requirements and expectations;
- Effectively recruit and manage the human capital of the organisation according to authorised policies and procedures that fully conform to current legislation and framework;
- Manage resources for Enterprise Development.
- Strategic and operational leadership;
- Financial management and control;
- Stakeholder management and engagement with donors and strategic partnerships;
- Ensure successful operational implementation and management of programmes throughout programme cycle;
- Knowledge and understanding of all legislation relevant in the environment;
- Research and identification of target markets;
- Verbal and written communication skills;
- Energetic, diplomatic and leads by example;
- Minimum post-graduate Degree in Business / Social Sciences / Development / Economics or related field;
- Minimum of four years’ experience in Non Profit/NGO sector environment, with at least three years of those in a leadership position;
- Understand and manage Stakeholders at a national and local levels;
- Understand financial principles, acumen and management.
To apply, submit a CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applicants should state their desired remuneration in their motivation letters. Candidates not meeting these specifications will not be considered. If you do not hear from us two weeks after the closing date consider your application unsuccessful.
For more about Hand in Hand Southern Africa, refer to www.handinhandsa.org.