Hand in Hand Southern Africa: Provincial Manager
Hand In Hand Southern Africa (HIH SA)
Hand in Hand Southern Africa (HIHSA) is a NGO with a vision of reducing poverty through job creation. HIHSA implements a unique Self Help Group (SHG) model enabling beneficiaries to start, run and grow their own income generating activities into sustainable enterprises that create jobs.
HIHSA seeks to appoint a Provincial Manager, based in Gauteng, Rustenburg, Limpopo, Mpumalanga and KwaZulu-Natal.
- Implement of projects at provincial level, within the identified project development cycle;
- The identification, coordination and management of relations with various stakeholders/customers at different levels; and
- Manage and motivate project teams.
- A bachelor’s degree in social sciences or development studies;
- Minimum of three years’ experience in project management in a medium-sized organisation;
- Experience in coordinating projects inter-/ independently and training and coaching;
- A proven track record in successfully dealing with various stakeholders at different levels;
- Passion for development;
- A Code 08 driver’s licence; and
- Willingness to travel.
Availability to start immediately would be ideal however, a start date is negotiable.
Salaries are negotiable.
To apply, submit a CV and motivational letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please quote the source of this advertisement in your application - NGO Pulse Portal.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
For more about Hand in Hand Southern Africa, refer to www.handinhandsa.org.
For other vacancies in the NGO sector, refer to www.ngopulse.org/vacancies.
Want to reach the widest spectrum of NGO and development stakeholders in South Africa as part of your communication and outreach objectives? Learn more about how the NGO Pulse Premium Advertising Service can support your communication requirements. Visit http://goo.gl/MUCvL for more information.