Hand in Hand Southern Africa
Hand in Hand Southern Africa (HIHSA) is a NGO with a vision of reducing poverty through job creation. HIHSA implements a unique Self Help Group (SHG) model enabling beneficiaries to start, run and grow their own income generating activities into sustainable enterprises that create jobs.
HIHSA seeks to appoint a Internal Audit and Donor Compliance Manager, based in Johannesburg.
S/he will report to the Chief Executive Officer.
- Ensure management of the internal audit framework for all donor funds including the Enterprise Incubation Fund.
- Risk management and evaluation at organisational level;
- Develop the internal audit charter for the functioning of the internal audit and donor compliance audit;
- Evaluate the effectiveness of controls over the reliability and integrity of information for management purposes;
- Review donor compliance for all projects on project execution and ensuring all donor requirements are met;
- Performance of compliance reviews ensuring adherence to rules, regulations, laws, codes, of practice, guidelines and principles as they apply individually and collectively to all parts of the organisation.
- Professional qualification, CA (SA), CIA;
- BCompt honours degree (minimum);
- Member of a recognised internal audit association;
- Completed articles with a reputable firm;
- Management experience.
To apply, submit a CV and motivational letter stating your desired remuneration to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please quote the source of this advertisement in your application - NGO Pulse Portal.
Candidates not meeting these specifications will not be considered.
For more about Hand in Hand Southern Africa, refer to www.handinhandsa.org.
For other vacancies in the NGO sector, refer to www.ngopulse.org/vacancies.
Want to reach the widest spectrum of NGO and development stakeholders in South Africa as part of your communication and outreach objectives? Learn more about how the NGO Pulse Premium Advertising Service can support your communication requirements. Visit http://goo.gl/MUCvL for more information.