Habitat For Humanity International: Programme Manager - OVC
Wednesday, May 16, 2012 - 17:42
Habitat for Humanity Côte d'Ivoire
Please note: this opportunity closing date has passed and may not be available any more.
Opportunity closing date:Wednesday, May 23, 2012
Habitat seeks to appoint a Programme Manager - OVC, based in Côte d'Ivoire.
Reporting to the National Director of Habitat for Humanity - Côte d'Ivoire (CI), s/he will be responsible for planning, implementation, coordination, supervision and reporting of all programme activities in the area of N’zi Come.
- Plan and coordinate all the activities of care and support for the OVC and their families to the intervention areas;
- Ensure the management of the project team;
- Oversee the implementation partners;
- Ensure the administration and financial management of the project funding;
- Represent HFH CI as required;
- Report on monthly, quarterly and annual activities;
- Coordinate periodic planning and monitoring of activities;
- Submit annual work plans in accordance with its responsibilities;
- Performance evaluation of the project staff;
- Ensure programmatic and financial compliance on all activities.
- Aged between 35 and 50 years;
- Graduate training (BAC + 4) in public health, project management, social sciences, or other local development diploma equivalent;
- Minimum of four years experience in the management of community projects and/or public health, communication, participatory development in rural areas and/or other relevant fields;
- Experience grants management experience for project funded by CDC/PEPFAR or USAID and working for NGOs;
- Knowledge of the issues of OVC care and support;
- Knowledge Microsoft Office and Database.
- Ability to work under pressure and manage priorities;
- Interpersonal communication;
- Good control of the French, written and oral English.
To apply, submit a CV and motivation letter with expected salaries to firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please quote the source of this advertisement in your application - NGO Pulse Portal.
For more about the HFHI, refer to www.habitat.org.
For other vacancies in the NGO sector, refer to www.ngopulse.org/vacancies.
Follow and support the 2012 SANGONeT "No Pain No Gain" fundraising and awareness-raising campaign. Refer to www.ngopulse.org/npng for more information.