Habitat for Humanity Côte d'Ivoire
Habitat For Humanity International (HFHI), generally referred to as Habitat for Humanity or Habitat, is an international non-governmental, nonprofit organisation devoted to building simple, decent, and affordable housing. In Africa and the Middle East (AME), Habitat for Humanity is building homes in 19 countries. By working in partnership with families to provide safe affordable shelter, Habitat empowers them to break the cycle of poverty and build the foundation for a secure future.
Habitat seeks to appoint a Programme Manager - OVC, based in Côte d'Ivoire.
Reporting to the National Director of Habitat for Humanity - Côte d'Ivoire (CI), s/he will be responsible for planning, implementation, coordination, supervision and reporting of all programme activities in the area of N’zi Come.
- Plan and coordinate all the activities of care and support for the OVC and their families to the intervention areas;
- Ensure the management of the project team;
- Oversee the implementation partners;
- Ensure the administration and financial management of the project funding;
- Represent HFH CI as required;
- Report on monthly, quarterly and annual activities;
- Coordinate periodic planning and monitoring of activities;
- Submit annual work plans in accordance with its responsibilities;
- Performance evaluation of the project staff;
- Ensure programmatic and financial compliance on all activities.
- Aged between 35 and 50 years;
- Graduate training (BAC + 4) in public health, project management, social sciences, or other local development diploma equivalent;
- Minimum of four years experience in the management of community projects and/or public health, communication, participatory development in rural areas and/or other relevant fields;
- Experience grants management experience for project funded by CDC/PEPFAR or USAID and working for NGOs;
- Knowledge of the issues of OVC care and support;
- Knowledge Microsoft Office and Database.
- Ability to work under pressure and manage priorities;
- Interpersonal communication;
- Good control of the French, written and oral English.
This is a local position and only citizens of Côte d'Ivoire will be considered.
Please quote the source of this advertisement in your application - NGO Pulse Portal.
For more about the HFHI, refer to www.habitat.org.
For other vacancies in the NGO sector, refer to www.ngopulse.org/vacancies.
Follow and support the 2012 SANGONeT "No Pain No Gain" fundraising and awareness-raising campaign. Refer to www.ngopulse.org/npng for more information.