The Tshwane Leadership Foundation is a nonprofit organisation that works with churches and communities for urban transformation. Tshwane Leadership Foundation was created in 2003 to strengthen the unfolding inner city movement of churches, communities and programmes with capacity, resource development, advocacy and policy work, communication and marketing, and spiritual nurture.
Gilead is a community for people with mental illness under the auspices of Tshwane Leadership Foundation.
Gilead Community seeks to appoint two Care Givers, based in Pretoria.
- Attention to the physical, emotional and spiritual needs of the community members;
- Management of the daily programme;
- Maintenance of a healthy and hygienic household;
- Resource development;
- Report writing and statistics complication.
- Accredited certificate in a social development profession or health profession will be an advantage;
- Minimum of three years experience in working with people with mental illness;
- Interpersonal skills necessary to engage effectively with community members and their families in a constructive therapeutic relationship;
- Good and effective verbal and written communication skills;
- Experience in working as a team as is cultural sensitivity is crucial;
- Live in is required;
- Valid driver‘s license.
Starting date: As soon as possible.
Salary: R3 300 per month (all inclusive).
To apply, submit a CV, contact details of at least three referees and motivation letter to Simba Nkwaira at firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to:086 679 9239.
Please quote the source of this advertisement in your application - NGO Pulse Portal.
For more about the Tshwane Leadership Foundation, refer to www.tlf.org.za.
For other vacancies in the NGO sector, refer to www.ngopulse.org/vacancies.
Need to upgrade your NGO's technology capacity and infrastructure? Need software and hardware at significantly discounted prices? Refer to the SANGOTeCH online technology donation and discount portal at www.sangotech.org.