Gilead Community: Care Givers
Gilead is a community for people with mental illness under the auspices of Tshwane Leadership Foundation.
Gilead Community seeks to appoint two Care Givers, based in Pretoria.
- Attention to the physical, emotional and spiritual needs of the community members;
- Management of the daily programme;
- Maintenance of a healthy and hygienic household;
- Resource development;
- Report writing and statistics complication.
- Accredited certificate in a social development profession or health profession will be an advantage;
- Minimum of three years experience in working with people with mental illness;
- Interpersonal skills necessary to engage effectively with community members and their families in a constructive therapeutic relationship;
- Good and effective verbal and written communication skills;
- Experience in working as a team as is cultural sensitivity is crucial;
- Live in is required;
- Valid driver‘s license.
Salary: R3 300 per month (all inclusive).
To apply, submit a CV, contact details of at least three referees and motivation letter to Simba Nkwaira at email@example.com or fax to:086 679 9239.
Please quote the source of this advertisement in your application - NGO Pulse Portal.
For more about the Tshwane Leadership Foundation, refer to www.tlf.org.za.
For other vacancies in the NGO sector, refer to www.ngopulse.org/vacancies.
Need to upgrade your NGO's technology capacity and infrastructure? Need software and hardware at significantly discounted prices? Refer to the SANGOTeCH online technology donation and discount portal at www.sangotech.org.