Gender Links (GL), a dynamic Southern African NGO headquartered in Johannesburg that promotes gender justice and equality seeks to fill the post of Monitoring, Evaluation and Learning Officer.
- Keep track of all GL monitoring and evaluation tools and systems;
- Responsible for supplying GL with information needed for planning, monitoring and evaluation of its programmes;
- Ensure that accurate data generated through surveys, routine monitoring and other data sources is credible;
- Interpret and analyse data generated from GL monitoring and evaluation tools;
- Generate monthly monitoring and evaluation reports.
Qualifications, experience and skills
- A degree in statistics, demography or other relevant discipline, including social sciences;
- Experience working with both quantitative and qualitative data collection and analysis methodologies and familiarity with routine management information systems;
- Knowledge and experience in data management packages such as STATA and SPSS;
- Research skills;
- Excellent writing, reporting and data analysis skills;
- Strong IT skills;
- At least three years’ experience in monitoring and evaluation.
The post which is for an initial two years based in Johannesburg. GL will offer a competitive remuneration package commensurate with skills and experience. Background information can be found on www.genderlinks.org.za or phoning Human Resources Manager on +27 622 2877.
Please submit a CV, references and relevant sample of written work based on analysis of data to firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday 20 September 2013. Late applications will not be considered.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted for interview.
GL reserves the right to not appoint anyone if a suitable candidate is not found.