Futures Group: Administration and Logistics Officer
Thursday, May 3, 2012 - 21:24
Please note: this opportunity closing date has passed and may not be available any more.
Opportunity closing date:Thursday, May 31, 2012
Since 1971, Futures Group has assisted governmental and non-governmental agencies, foundations, and the private sector by designing, implementing and evaluating programmes in HIV/AIDS, sexual and reproductive health, population and family planning, maternal and child health, infectious diseases, and gender. Futures Group has deep expertise in policy and advocacy, research and strategic information, health markets and private sector engagement, modelling and economic analysis, patient monitoring and management/HMIS, strategic consulting, and programme management.
The Futures Group seeks to appoint an Administration and Logistics Officer, based in Pretoria.
- The Administration and Logistics Manager, under the direction of the Deputy Team Leader of Operations will have responsibility for the administrative, logistical and operations components of the project, including any reporting required therein;
- The person will work in conjunction with HQ-based management, operations and finance staff to ensure that donor and organisational requirements, policies and procedures are met;
- Travel - some domestic travel will be required.
- Degree in business administration or equivalent;
- Minimum of five years of experience in providing administrative, operational and logistical support;
- Minimum three years experience as senior manager with an NGO and/or donor-funded programme managing operations and administration of projects;
- Computer literacy in Microsoft Excel and Word;
- Ability to regularly stand or sit, and move about the facility;
- Excellent oral and written communication skill in English.
- Usual office working conditions free of disagreeable elements.
Apply online, click here.
Please quote the source of this advertisement in your application - NGO Pulse Portal.
Futures Group provides equal employment to all participants and employees without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, age, disability, sexual orientation, veteran or marital status.
For more about the Futures Group, refer to www.futuresgroup.com.
For other vacancies in the NGO sector, refer to www.ngopulse.org/vacancies.
Follow and support the 2012 SANGONeT "No Pain No Gain" fundraising and awareness-raising campaign. Refer to www.ngopulse.org/npng for more information.